Mixxx is free, open source DJ software that gives you everything you need to perform live mixes. Mixxx is a complete package for amateur and professional DJs alike, providing everything you need to Create live mixes.
- Mixing *BPM estimation Mixxx measures the BPM of each song to help you beat match faster.
*Parallel waveform displays See the beats in songs line up when mixing and quickly Spot drift.
*Waveform summaries Visually see the dynamics of an entire track, just like with vinyl.
*MP3 / OGG / WAVE / FLAC Playback Mix your tracks without converting your collection.
*Pitch-independent time stretch Change the speed of a song without altering the pitch.
*Vinyl emulation Adjust the pitch of a song, just like on a real turntable.
*Wave Recording Save your mixes on-the-fly.
- Vinyl Control * Serato, Traktor Scratch, and FinalScratch too! Use your turntables with timecoded vinyl to control Mixxx, without buying expensive hardware. Read more...
* Serato CD support If you've got CDJs, you can use them to control Mixxx with a pair of Serato CDs.
* Save Money - Use your Existing Soundcard Mixxx's vinyl control works with any soundcard that has a stereo line-input jack. This means that most consumer and professional soundcards can be used for vinyl control with Mixxx, so there's no need to purchase expensive kits.
* Absolute Mode Absolute mode is available with every timecode supported by Mixxx, so you can needle drop to seek through a track without losing Focus.
- Hardware Support * MIDI controller support * Advanced MIDI Scripting Engine * Multichannel soundcard support * Multiple soundcard support